This warranty and return policy is only available for the sub-categories of Watch Phones & Smart Bracelets. Please contact our customer service representatives before returning any item, otherwise we might not accept your return parcel.
6 Months Warranty
We offer 6 months of warranty for watch phones. Accessories like batteries, cables and chargers are warranted for a period of one month following delivery. If the watch phone you purchased is found to be faulty within 6 months from the date of delivery, you can send the item back for a free repair.
Damage resulting from causes other than defects in materials and workmanship, including but not limited to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, fluid invasion, modification or other abnormal, excessive or improper use will result in immediate loss of warranty.
If your return request is approved, we will cover the entire costs resulting from repairing fees, handling fees and replacement charges. Please be informed that the motherboard and screen of your watch phone are not included in this free-repair policy.
If accessories like batteries, chargers or cables are found to be faulty within one month after the date of delivery, we will arrange a resend or issue a refund once you have sent us some photos or videos proving the issue occurred with your purchase.
Note: Smart bracelets are covered by a 3-months warranty.
DOA (Dead On Arrival)
If you received a faulty watch phone, please contact us within 3 days from the date of delivery. We also recommend you to follow the instructions as listed on our 3 Day Product Guarantee page.
Since watch phones are high-value items, we may ask you to return the defective item before sending a replacement or issuing a refund. When returning a watch phone, you should also ship all the accessories originally included with the item you ordered (e.g. cables, chargers and battery). If even one spare part or accessory is missing, we will ask you to pay for it. We will be responsible for 50% of the return shipping fees in case the item you ordered costs more than $10 but less than $15.
Note: Smart bracelets are not covered by the warranty described here above. Please contact our customer service team to request further information about this sub-category of products.
3 Days Dislike The Watch Phone or Smart Bracelet
If you dislike the watch phone or smart bracelet for any reason (e.g. the shape of the watch phone is not as you thought it will be, its functions are not the same that you expected and similar problems), you can contact us within 3 days from the date of delivery. Please send us some photos or videos to show us the product in the same conditions as when it was delivered to you, without any further damage or missing parts. Once we have accepted your request, you will need to pay for the return shipping fees. We will issue a refund after we have received the watch phone, checked the item and confirmed that no original accessory shows further damages or scratches. If we find any aesthetic imperfections or missing parts, we will charge you 20% of the value of the smart watch for restocking.
Note: You are responsible for every customs charge or tariff applicable to the item you wish to return. In similar cases, we will deduct the customs duties we had to pay from the amount of money you will be refunded.
Broken Within One Month
If the watch phone or smart bracelet is found to be faulty within one month from the day of delivery, the warranty allows you to receive a replacement, a refund or a free repair according to the issues occurred with the item you ordered. If the item is defective, we will arrange a replacement or issue a refund according to your preference. However, you will need to return the item you ordered. Once we have received it and we have confirmed the problems of your product, we will send you a replacement or issue a refund. Nonetheless, the amount of money that you will receive as a refund does not cover the return shipping fees.
If the problems with your product can be fixed by upgrading the system or by other means of compensation, you can discuss the issue with our customer service representatives in order to find a solution convenient to you.
Accidental damage and damage resulting from misuse, abuse or any other cause not related to the product itself are not covered by this warranty.
Broken After One Month And Within 6 Months
If the watch phone you bought is found to be defective due to a manufacturing fault after one month but within 6 months after delivery, you are eligible for free repair. Our customer service team will assess the problem and ask you to provide some photos or videos of the issue. If you request is approved, we will send you the return address and the instructions on how to send the item back to us for a free repair. When the defective watch phone has been repaired, we will send it back to you through a free shipping method. However, we are not to be held responsible of the shipping fees for returning the item. Accidental damage and damage resulting from misuse, abuse or any other cause not related to the product itself are not covered by this warranty.
Note: Smart bracelets are not included in the list of products covered by this type of warranty.
If you don not want to return the item in order to avoid high return shipping fees, you can contact a local smartwatch repair shop in your country. First you need to inquire about the repair fee and then you should inform us about the quoted cost before repairing it. We will pay the repair fee only if its cost is not over 30% of the price of the watch phone and is below $30 in total. Otherwise we might suggest you to send the item back to us for a free repair.
If the repairer can not guarantee that the watch phone can be fixed and needs to disassemble the item for a further check, you need to ensure this process will not damage the watch phone in any possible way. If there is any disassemble damage and then you send it to us for a free repair, we will ask for an extra repair fee when we inspect the item and determine any further damage caused by a third party.
We can send you the replacement screen or other spare parts if you are sure that you can fix the item by yourself. However, during the whole process of repairing you should not damage the watch phone even further. If there is any damage caused by a wrong dismantlement and then you sent the item back to us for a free repair, we will ask for an extra repair fee for any further damage caused by your attempt to repair the item. Unless you are confident that you will successfully repair the product and have all the related skills, we do not recommend you to try to fix it by yourself.
1. Smart bracelets are covered by a 3-months warranty, which does not include DOA and local maintenance.
2. Return of products shall be subject to our prior approval. You need to confirm the return address with our customer service staff or sales team before returning the defective item. We will not be held responsible for any return parcels sent to the wrong return address.
3. Any resend or refund will be issued only after we have received the returned items, confirmed the watch phone is actually defective and proved that the issues with the item are the same manufacturing or shipping problems that the customer described.
4. When returning watch phones, you will be in charge of shipping fees, except in case the item you received was DOA.
5. Please send the item back to us through your local post office instead of an express delivery services like DHL,UPS,TNT,FEDEX and similar. We recommend you to not choose the above-mentioned express deliveries because of high import taxes and inevitable delays during the customs clearance process. We will arrange a replacement or repair of the item only once we have received it first.
6. We advise you to attach a note to the returned package and to include the following information:
1) Your order number;
2) The name or SKU of the item you wish to return;
3) The reason for product return.
This note will help us to expedite the processing time of your application.
7. If you find any difficulties in returning your watch phone (e.g. in case of high shipping fees, your country forbids the shipment of batteries or you encounter any other similar problem), you are more than welcome to discuss these issues with our customer service staff or sales team. We are confident that we will find a more than satisfactory solution to the issues occurred with your purchase.
8. Please send the item back following the instructions listed here above. Due to high customs duties, we will not accept return parcels sent through express delivery services. We will also reject your parcel if you sent it through a trackable delivery method but the tracking number is not working and/or we can not trace the customer’s particulars.